OMI PEMF Therapy Ring
Oxford Medical Instruments Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Ring
The OMI PEMF Therapy Ring is used for professional or home use.
- What are the primary uses? A PEMF Therapy Ring is used for assistance with a wide variety of health concerns. Some of the most common include: Pain Relief, Better Sleep, Stress Relief, Reduced Inflammation and increased Circulation.
- What part of the body is it used for? The OMI PEMF Therapy Ring is designed for use with extremities, joints, head or neck areas.
- How big is it? It measures a little over 8 inches across in the center. It is not flexible and does not open.
- How strong is the pulse? The OMI PEMF Therapy Ring provides a field strength between 20 and 70 Microtesla depending on the frequency being used.
- What waveform does it have? The OMI PEMF Therapy Ring uses a square wave.
Since the pulses of this PEMF therapy ring go towards the center of the ring, it is NOT recommended for back areas as there is little effect outside the ring itself.
For whole body or back areas, we recommend the Full Body OMI PEMF Therapy Mat.
- Directly from PEMF Supply
- Ergonomic design to pull it over the head down to the neck or slip a limb through it
- OMI PEMF Therapy devices have been on the market for over 10 years
- Easy to use, no training required
Technical Specifications (US Version)
Magnetic Field Strength
PEMF Ring User Manual