QRS PEMF Rental
QRS PEMF Rental
PEMF Rental Program Overview
- PEMF Mat Rental - 90 days for only $900.00
- A refundable deposit of $1,000.00
- Full support from our staff for the duration of your rental
- Rental fee and deposit can be applied to a purchase
- Financing available if you decide to purchase at the end of your rental period
Our PEMF rental program is designed to give you the opportunity to make sure you see benefits prior to making a purchase. The PEMF rental is also great for those who don't need a PEMF therapy mat long term.
PEMF Mat Rental Terms:
- This PEMF rental plan is for the QRS Purewave PEMF Mat
- The PEMF Supply Rental plan is for a 3 month period.
- A $1,000.00 refundable deposit and payment of $900 ($1,900.00 total) is required at checkout.
- The $1,000 deposit will be completely refunded if the rental is returned.
- Both the rental amount and the deposit will be credited towards the purchase at the end of the rental period.
*Shipping is added at checkout.
Our rental mats are sealed in New plastic, include a PU leather cover and are ready to use.
You must complete the checkout on this site after signing the rental agreement using the link above.
The following steps should be taken when using a PEMF Supply Rental Mat to ensure that the device remains in good working condition. Damaged or Soiled rentals can incur a refurbishing or cleaning fee of $50. If a mat is damaged or soiled beyond repair, the customer is responsible in covering the retail cost of the device.
When using a rented PEMF Mat:
- Read the instructions before operating the unit.
- Only use the mat on a clean surface.
- Contact a PEMF Customer Service Representative immediately if you have any questions on the operation of the mat.
- Do not wash or use chemicals to clean your rental. You can use a slightly dampened cloth to gently wipe the cover.
- After the rental period is finished, you may return the rental and your initial deposit will be refunded to you. If you choose to keep the mat, you will pay the balance prior to the end of the 90 day rental period.