Job Application Shipping and Warehouse Assistant
We are seeking a skilled individual to work from our Millerstown, Pennsylvania office in the shipping/receiving department.
Job Type: Full Time
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Must be able to work a daily schedule of 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday - Friday and the occasional Saturday morning.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Light cleaning including but not limited to, sweeping, cleaning bathrooms, mopping floors, breaking down boxes, and taking out garbage.
- Build boxes, and prepare shipments.
- The ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Light computer work.
- The ability to coordinate, problem solve, and communicate with customers, coworkers, and outside associates.
- Forklift experience a plus.
- Requires the ability to speak, read, and comprehend instructions, as well as converse comfortably with team members and customers.
- Basic computer/typing skills.
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Work Experience: Fork lift experience, custodial experience, and computer skills preferred.
$ 10.50 /hr depending on qualifications. Benefits package available for full time employees.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please complete the job application below. You will be contacted to schedule an interview.
Please Note: We do not accept paper applications. All applicants must complete the form below to be considered for this position.